Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love......

As we know love... love...... love..... romance are all just bullshit in this world. Some of the people in this cruel world just gave property and lives onto it. Haiz.... what a pity..... I wonder why is love so important and dangerous!!! Likewise, my friend now is having a serious relationship with his friend, but the thing is. My friend changed, cause what!? Cause My friend does not have little bity chance to get in touch with that girl. My advice is, Give it up !!!!!!!!!! Dammit....... There millions and billlions of girls much more beautiful than her, just give up man, OMG!!! Why are you so sisy........ Love is so important is to have a new start of your life, a family i mean....... If anyone is facing a problem just like my friend did just give up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye.......

1 comment: