Sunday, January 18, 2009

17th the January 2009........

Hmm........ I wonder what is the meaning of school???? Is it the place to have fun or study???? I just don't get it.... Who is the first person that created "school " , but WHY!!??? But according to date and title that stated above.. As we know, that day is a replacement schooling day. Oh My God, such a boring day. We don't study at weekends!!!! What the heck is this!!!! But surprisingly, I felt very happy on that day, cause I have finished all my task like the super ultimate boring novel named "Kapten Hassan Wira Bangsa" , I don't get it why our Malay teacher told us to memorize it, sight........ Why don't we just read it and not memorizing it, sometimes you know... we just don't get it with all this teachers. The purpose of having teachers in this very world is to educate us or maybe mould us into a better person. But now, all these teachers are like hell gate keepers, they will just torture the prisoner that are in hell. I shall explain my meaning of the sentence, Hell : School Prisoner : Us. Now do you get it. Now lets talk about my happiness in school, the first time when I tell the story about "Kapten Hassan Wira Bangsa" to my Malay teacher, the teacher praised me for my summary of the novel, she said it was excellent. My heart was like a beautiful flower that is adore by everyone in this entire world....... Troughout that day in school, all the bad memories that I have kept it in my brain has been flushed away by my happiness. I guess this is a miracle!!! I think I'm getting famous in my class, WoW!!!! And lets talk about my Hystory teacher, as we know we cant just say out their names but i must tell you, she is the best teacher that is respected by me in my entire childhood. Althought she critisised me when I was in Form 1, but it have changed the entire life out of me, so I am very proud for having such a good and caring teacher. Thanks teacher. I think this the end of today, so...... bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment