Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Core of Anime: The Law of Ueki


Wow!!! Everything when people see now's day will start with a "wow" in their mouths. Now let's discuss about the mighty ANIME. Sometimes these japanese artist are damn good. They really can draw some good or let us say excellent drawings. I am admired to them. For example : The Law of Ueki. I'm sure most of you have watched it, on the majority I think this is the best anime series ever watch by them. The power users..... they just damn cool it makes us want to be like them. As you all know Kosuke Ueki. Huh, he looks like a ordinary student but he is a heavenly being. You guys will sure ask.... What is a Heavenly Being. I'm pretty sure you guys will get confused. Now listen carefully, a heavenly being is a living organism that is transported from heave to earth. Huh? How can it be? Kosuke Ueki has a girldfriend named Mori, she s quite a pretty and fancy looking girl. But she is there to support Ueki at all times. What is the power of Ueki. He can turn trash into trees, wow isn't it??!!!! He gets to fight all the power users in this tiny world like : Robert Haidyn, Li Ho And so on.... The purpose of all this fantastic fight is just to get a magical or let's say curse item... I won't tell you what's that I want you to tell me all by your self. Masterpiece of those asian artists, why they are so damn **** creative. I must stop for now.. cha cha!!!!

1 comment: